August 4, 2013

Petaluma (California)

Copyright 2013 MM.Rogers
All rights reserved.
Find MM.Rogers Photography on Twitter
  
 A photograph can be an instant of life captured for eternity that will never cease looking back at you. - Brigitte Bardot   
 
When you plan to visit Sonoma county, you got to plan it right. There are several cities you could drive through for a quick walking tour and even an overnight. Prior to the Sonoma Hot Air Balloon Festival, my family and I spent a night at Petaluma - a small old town in Sonoma County, minutes away from the balloon fest venue. I read that Petaluma is popular for butter. Though I was curious, I didn't get my hands on some blocks of butter due to a tight schedule. Butter, you can let go but don't miss out on Water Street Promenade-Historic Downtown-Putnam Plaza tour for dining (especially along Petaluma River) and get a taste of what the city has to offer to a foodie like me (ok, I define foodie as someone who loves watching cooking channel but doesn't do well in kitchen and her love for authentic food is an undying affair).

Photos were taken with a Nikon Coolpix point and shoot















No comments:

Post a Comment