June 8, 2012

My Mornings

Copyright MM.Rogers 2012.
All rights reserved.

Find MM.Rogers Photography on Twitter

A photograph can be an instant of life captured for eternity that will never cease looking back at you. - Brigitte Bardot 
 
Whether one is twenty, forty, sixty, or eighty; whether one has succeeded, failed or just muddled along - life begins each morning! To be able to see mornings this beautiful is mine alone right now. And to see God's daily artwork is such a grand blessing.

The following photos were taken between 4-6am, right outside my window. 

SAN JOSE, CA. I love waking up as early as 4 a.m to have that chance to sit by the window basked in dark nothingness with hints of horizon glow illuminated by faint pastel sky color hues. Then, I start my morning routine, revel in the aroma of brewing coffee and just start to gather my thoughts in silence.



No comments:

Post a Comment